Tricycles are in fact a motorbike and sidecar, are an indigenous form of the auto-rickshaw, and are a common means of public transportation in the Philippines. These public utility vehicles either ply a set route or are for-hire, like taxis. The tricycle is the most popular means of transport in small towns and cities, especially in rural areas.
There are now 2.6 million smoke-belching and noisy tricycles plying the streets of the Country, Now is the time to eliminate the very damaging effect of the noise and pollution generated by tricycles.
With the GP EV system, we eliminate the harmful emission and noise pollution generated by the traditional tricycle. We convert from gas-fueled to 100% electric, preserving the transportation icon of the urban city.
- 1-2 Hour(s) Charging Plug Anywhere
- 80 KPH Top Speed
- Up to 60 Kms. Mileage (Per Charge Battery)
- Up to 100 Kms. Mileage combined (Battery & Solar)
- 35% Incline Capability
- 1 Ton Weight Capacity
- 6 Passengers plus driver
- Maintenance Free
- 3KW Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Lithium-Ion Titanate Battery
- Vacuum Braking System
- Built-In Battery Management System
- Computerized Controller
- Multi-Layer of Protection and Operations