Tricycles are in fact a motorbike and sidecar, are an indigenous form of the auto rickshaw and are a common means of public transportation in the Philippines. These public utility vehicles either ply a set route or are for-hire, like taxis. The tricycle is the most popular means of transport in small towns and cities, especially in the rural areas.
There are now 2.6 million smoke belching and noisy tricycles plying the streets of the Country, Now is the time to eliminate the very damaging effect of the noise and pollution generated by tricycles.
With GP EV system we eliminate the harmful emission and noise pollution generated by the traditional tricycle. We convert from gas fueled to 100% electric, preserving transportation icon of urban city.
- No Fuel
- No Noise
- No Emissions
- 4 passenger and a driver
- Built in Battery Management System
- Computerized Controller
- Multi Layer of Operations and Protection
- Water Resistance
- Maintenance Free
- 3KW Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Lithium-Ion Battery with Sensor
- 1 to 2 Hours Charging (Power Outlet)
- 600 Kilograms Weight Capacity
- Up to 60 KPH Top Speed
- Mileage per charge up to 60 kilometers
First Test Run
Mayor Maliksi of Imus City